These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Confidentiality RequiredBusiness Proposition

From: walter gibson - w_gibson0013@hotmail.com

Hamilton Direct Bank,
30 Lothian Road,
Edinburgh EH1 2DH

Good day,
I am Walter Gibson, Staff of Hamilton Direct Bank Limited.I am contacting you
concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed under our banks
management four years ago.I would respectfully request that you keep the
contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you
come by as a result of this mail.I have been in charge of this department for six years
and to best of my knowledge,i have discharged my duty with equity.In the
process of review of the financial report by my department, I discovered that both of you
have a similar last name hence I contacted you so that I can give you further briefing on
my intention and how to disburse the funds My proposal; you share the same surname
With our late client; I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct The security Firm to
release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation I ask that you do no destroy my
chance, if you will not work with me let me know.I am a family man and this is an opportunity
to provide them with new opportunities.Kindly send your response to my private email address w_gibson0013@hotmail.com as that would enable us to start immediately.
Sincerely,Walter Gibson