These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MEET YOU IN GOOD FAITH

From: EVANS EZE - evanseze8@yahoo.com.hk

FROM THE DESK OF EVANS EZE CHAMBERS
NO17 NWOJI CRESCENT,ADEOLA ODEKUN
LAGOS,NIGERIA
Good day to you,


I write you this message under strict recommendation and in good faith.I am sorry at the perceived confussion you may have by receieving this letter from me since we have not previously met. To be Straight, I am a solicitor at law and the personal Attorney to the late Engineer Alex,who used to work with the ZENON OIL COMPANY in Nigeria.


On the 5th of May, 2002 it was reported to us that my Client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a Local Plane Crash at Kano State, enroute Abuja (The Capital City) all occupants in the Plane lost theirlives,unfortunately on this same flight were other dignitaries like the Sports Minister and a host of others. The following website could be referenced:


>>>


Since then I have made several enquires to locate any of my clients extended relatives. This unfortunately has proved unsuccessful. Hence I seized this opportunity and decided to contact you for your help.


I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and Property left behind by my client before they get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this Huge deposits were lodge.


Particularly, Where the deceased had an account valued at USD$15 million Dollars has just recently issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of The deceased or have the account confiscated within the shortest Period of time.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relativesfor Close to three(3)years now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased on your immediate approval and acceptance to assist me in this matter, so that the proceeds of this Account valued at USD$15 million United States Dollars can be paid to you afterwhich you and I can share the money.40% of the total fund would be for you while 40% for me and the other 20% for charity and the motherless homes.


I have the necessary logistics that would be used to back up your claim at the Financial Institution where these funds are deposited temporarily,all I require is your honest cooperation to enable this deal through and your willingness to carry out this project with me till it's fruitful end.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of the Law to cover up your reputable name. Please get in touch with me if you willingly accept this offer so that I could forward immediately toyou the necessary details on how we are to carry out this project to a fruitful end.


1)YOUR FULL NAME
2)YOUR PHONE NUMBER
3)YOUR MOBILE NUMBER
4)YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
5)AGE AND SEX


to enable our further discussion about this transaction. I now await to have your soonest positive response to this regards.


Thank you and my sincere regards to you and your family.
Sincerely,
Barrister Evans Eze(ESQ