These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Message

From: Johnson Douglas - agricventure@yahoo.com

FROM:Johnson Douglas
SOUTH AFRICA
PHONE+27-78 155 0357
EMAIL:farmland1972@yahoo.com

I wish to introduce my good self as Johnson Douglas. The elder son of Alex Douglas of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you on how I got your contact address,

Your contact was in my late father`s business appointments for animal protection seminar which never held due to the riot and the unrest after the land act was ammended to change the ownership of our settlements to the govt supporters.
During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the support of our President ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white and black farms in our country, so he ordered all the white and black farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers, and my father is one of the best farmers in our country, because he did not support his idea and his supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm and killed my father and confiscated all his investment.
After the death of my father, I decided to move out of Zimbabwe because my life is still in danger, with the money, my father kept in his hidden safe in my mother's house, since he does not have any account with any bank due to illiteracy but was successful in farm production. The amount contained in the safe is US$6 million(Six Million United States Dollars). and I decided to move with the money through diplomatic means and I am currently forced to seek a political asylum as refugee.
I brilliantly transferred and deposited it with a Security and Finance Company here in Johannesburg,Republic of South Africa, meanwhile I was advised by a banker who had agreed to help in the depositing and transferring of this fund to seek for a reliable foriegn partner who is going to assist me in the opening of a non-resident account here which he advised is the best possible way of transferring this fund because of my political status, He said it will be more safety pending when I get reliable some body that will assist receive the fund in his foreign safe account and at the same time give me light of investment,based on business idea/knowledge you may have.
However my aim of contacting you is to help me look for a profitable investment overseas. As a result of my present status and as a refugee I will not be able to conclude this transaction alone. If you are interested in helping me out, try and contact me immediately with the above fax number or e-mail address and call me also on the phone number indicating your interest to help me. I will then furnish you with more details.
I have mutually agreed to compensate you with 10% which is your share for assistance, and 5% for any expenses that may incure in the course of the transaction. Then the remaining 85% will be for me and my family, which you will help us to invest in your country. Be informed that this transaction need atmost trust and confidentiality and will only take about 2-3 working days to be concluded, note also that this transaction attract no risk on your side hence all the modalities is safe, smooth successful transaction has been arranged by me and the banker who will assist us in this business. I also look forward to establish a good relationship with you. ON your replying, i need your personal TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS for easy communication, VERY IMPORTANT.
Please send me your honest response to my e-mail contact which is more private and safer in exercises of this nature.
BEST REGARDS
Johnson Douglas

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com