These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AFTER READING THIS MAIL

From: Ashell D - ashell_d0003@yahoo.fr

Dearest , I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days. I would like to introduce myself as Mrs. Ashell Dolphin a widow to Late Dr. Dolphin Donald , I have been recently been daigonosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing from my sick bed in a CHINESE HOSPITAL. There is this fund US$9.5 Milliom (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) cash my late husband deposited with a bank. With my health condition and I have no child, I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin. This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of this fund to a foreign account. This is on the condition that you will take 10% of the fund for yourself, incliuding all the expences you made during the cause of transfering the money to any account that you will be proving to the bank, While you will use the remaining ballance for the less previlege people in the society. This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband, That a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged. If this condition is acceptable to you, You should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will put you in contact with the bank directly for the transfer of the money to any account that you will provide to them, I can't predict what will be my fate by the time you will recieve the fund, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as l have described above. I look forward to your response. Best RegardsMrs. Ashell Dolphin.


_________________________________________________________________
Votez pour vos séries TV préférées et tentez de gagner un voyage à Hawaï !
http://messengerawards.divertissements.fr.msn.com