These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FROM AN ORPHANhelp please

From: sobenia amanda - sobenia_amanda48@yahoo.co.jp

Dear ,

I am Sobenia Amanda, The only child of late Mr and Mrs Emmanuel, My Late father was a very wealthy Cocoa Merchant based in Abidjan, the Economic Capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his Business Associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal.

With bitter tears am typing this today,my heart is heavy of sadness and my soul is dying at my tender age of 21.

My father was a very rich Cocoa Merchant here in Cote 'd' Voire and he was a very popular man before he died,so when he was about to die he told me that he had some amount of huge money (US 10.5m) ten million five hundred thousand United States dollars in his fixed / suspence account here in
cote d voire and he also told me that he wanted me to go abroad and study because l am a very brilliant girl . He also told me that l should seek for a foreign patner that l should send the money to because for the fear of his family member and after the money is confirmed received by my patner
in oversea l should then go there to continue my education while my patner should invest the money in a very profitable business of his or her choice since l know nothing or less about investment and the profit must be shared between me and my patner so i am honourably seeking your assistance in
the following ways .

1) To provide a NEW BANK ACCOUNT (please not your own account) where this money would be transfered.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.
Moreover, dear, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account oversea.

Please am appealing to you to please assist me so that l can smile again,l am writing this mail to you with full of bitter tears flowing down my eyes because l can say you are the only one that is left for me in this whole world.
Just yesterday my late fathers relative came and threatened me that they will kill me if l dont give them the document of my late fathers money so l went to bank where the money was saved to inform the bank director and the bank director told me that l should transfer the money abroad with
immediate effect as instructed by my late father so that this poeple will not be able to kill me as they killed my Dad,the bank director said he will do his best to make sure that the money is transfered abroad,l need someone who will be truthful , loyal financial capable enough so that l can
send the money my late father left for me to, once you agree to assist me by this time next week l will be waiting to hear a good news from you that you have received the money into A NEW ACOUNT (please open a new account to avoid mistrust).

Please l will be waiting to hear from you if youre really seriuos interested and capable so that l can send the contact of the bank where my late father saved the money before he died to you so that you can requst for quick transfer requirement and information which you will use to receive
the money my late father left for me and please when you receive the money please l will like you to keep it secret for the safety of the money and my life.
More importantly, l will send the bank address to you and how you will contact them if you really seriuos and capable to help me in transfering this money abroad.

I have the believe that one day I will become a person in life if you could help me out, I pray that God will also help you, (amen).

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks And God Bless.
Best regards.
Sobenia Amanda

---------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar