These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Business Proposal

From: Ming Yang - mrmingyang45216@yahoo.com.hk

Good Day,

I am the Director Of Opearations of the Hang Seng Bank.I am contacting you concerning an investor Gen.Aadeel Agaal Bastaan,who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman who died without naming a legal next of kin to his fund $10,500.000.00USD (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD)and in banking regulation/legislation in Hong Kong demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after five years.The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand as the next of kin to the deceased investor.This funds will be approve and release in your favour as the next of kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in one accord as the sole originator of this deal.

I assure you that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful.There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method.Being a foreigner and a friend and a business partner to be I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct my bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation.I have all the legal and Banking details of my deceased client that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer of the $10,500.000.00USD to you.We share the proceeds 50/50.

Should you be interested in my proposal,I prefer you reach me on my private e-mail address mrmingyang45216@yahoo.com.hk. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this e-mail.Please observe this instruction religiously.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mr.Ming Yang.
mrmingyang45216@yahoo.com.hk