These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

TREAT AS VERY URGENT

From: Victor Daniels - vicdaniels@freeuk.com

FROM MR VICTOR DANIELSACCOUNTANT, ECOBANK PLC3,AHMADU BELLO WAY,VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOSNIGERIA Dear Friend, Compliments of the seasons! Permit me to introduce myself, my name is Mr Victor Daniels, I work with Ecobank Plc as an Accountant. In the discharge of my duty, I came across this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for some years now with our bank valued at the sum of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00) I made some enquiries and discovered that the account holder died on the 25th of July 2000 with his wife and their two Children in the Air France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise. Check the web site below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm I am writing you so that we can work together to remit the money to you as the next of kin because this money belongs to a foreigner and has to be claimed by a foreigner. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by the deceased before they get declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge Deposit was lodged. The Bank has issued me a notice as the Accountant to the Deceased to provide the Next of Kin or have the fund declared as an UNCLAIMED FUND within the Next 30 official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over six(6) years now that I have been searching. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you are a foreigner like him so that the proceeds of this Bank Account can be paid out in your favor. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I guarantee that this transaction will be done under a legitimate arrangement that will not breach the law by both parties. It is a simple process which will take a short while to process. I have all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up any claim we are going to make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following:- 1. Your Full Names and Address.2. Your Age3. sex4. Occupation5. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers. These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. You will be compensated with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes in your country. I wait for your urgent reply so that we can proceed with the proper documentation of the transfer to your favour through legal processes. You can also reach me through this e-mail address: vicdaniels@freeuk.com Best Regards, Mr Victor Daniels
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us