These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

PERSONAL MEMO

From: MRFRIMPONG - g_frimpong010@yahoo.fr

Dear Respected,

Please, I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to
you.My name is Mr Gerald Frimpong, a bank accountant,I will need
your assistance in this business transaction.I would like you to stand
as the next of kin to my deceased customer,Mr David Clemetson, who
died in a plane crash in January 31st 2000 plane crash.Check the
website for the details of the plane crash:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

He was a wealthy medical doctor who made a deposit of $4.7Million
with our bank.He died without any registered next of kin and as such
the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. If you are interested
please do let me have your private telephone number so that I can give
you comprehensive details on what we are to do.

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Mr Gerald Frimpong

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com