These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

From Promise Kulu

From: promise kulu - promise2kulu@yahoo.com

From: Promise Kulu
Av.12 RD 16,Apt.39B, Triechville
Abidjan, Cote D Ivoire.
(promise11kulu@yahoo.com)

Attention: Respectful Greetings and How are you today Iam Promise Kulu , The only child of late Chief Joseph Kulu, My Late father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast West Africa before his death.

I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country. this is because I inheritated an important sum from my late father who died in recent political crisis in Ivory Coast .
Before the death of my father he informed me near his hospital bed at chu- teaching hospital, that he has saved the total sum of ($6.500,000) Six Million Five houndred thousand united states dollars only, in a local bank here,He also gave me the deposit slip which he used to made the deposit.He deposited the money with his name and my name as the next of kin.
I intend to invest this fund in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us .
most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able to co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance.

This fund is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa and coffee and diamond dealings, Thank you for your understanding.
Further directives and details about the deposit and on how this fund will be transfered into your nominated account for my investement purposes will be given to you as soon as I get your response,
I am eagerly waiting for your urgent response.
Remain Blessed.
Faithfully Promise Kulu.

---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.


---------------------------------
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase