These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear Piet

From: Mathew Kukah - barr_mathewkukah@hotmail.com

FROM: BARRISTER MATHEW KUKAHLEGAL PRACTITIONER & SOLICITOR, ADVOCATE OF THE SUPREME COURT, PLOT 25,INDEPENDENCE LAYOUT, LOME, TOGO. WEST AFRICA. TELEPHONE NO: +228-098-59-52OCTOBER 17, 2007. Dear Piet, Re: Regarding Late Mr. P.B.Piet I am Barrister Mathew Kukah, a barrister & solicitor at law. I was the Personal attorney to Mr. P.B.Piet, a national of your country, who used to own an oil servicing company in Lome Togo. My late client and his immediate family lost their lives in a plane crash in a village called Adjarra near Porto Novou after taken off from Cotonou in Benin Republic where they went for a Concert . I know that my client had no living kin but I went ahead and made several inquiries at your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. I only did so to be double sure of this fact. For more on the plane crash log on to;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, where the deceased had an account valued at about $3.2 million dollars and the bank has issued me a notice that in the event that no next of kin comes up for the claim, the account will be confiscated after five years if not claimed. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 3.2million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money equally. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I look forward to your urgent response. Best regards, Barrister Mathew Kukah
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE