These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Need Your Assistance

From: Miss favour Yormie - godsfavour04@yahoo.com.au

Dearest.....,

Thanks for accepting my email.I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,I am Miss Favour Yormie 24 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Johnson Yormie the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6, 300, 000.00 in two boxes with a security and finance company with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me on the claiming of the boxes and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.
Please note that the company does not know the true content of the boxes, as my father stated it was a family tresure, and you must not let the company know.
It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction honestly.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i begg you not to disclose it till i come over when the fund must have arrived.I will send you my picture in my next mail.
Yours Sincerely,
Favour
Please contact me through my private email address(godsfavour04@yahoo.com.au