These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

REPLY

From: AHMED KHARUSI - ahmed.kharusii2007@yahoo.com

Mr Ahmed Al Kharusi,
Branch Manager,
National Bank Of Dubai,
Emirates Towers Branch,
Emirates Towers Shopping Boulevard,
Mezzanine Floor,
Sheikh Zayed Road,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
+971504254164

I am pleased to get across to you for a very confidential and profitable business proposal.
I got your contact while searching for a reliable person who will assist me to execute this once in a life time business opportunity in my department.That's why I deemed it fit to contact you and ask for your assistance in this profitable matter, requiring trust and confidentiality.
I am writing this letter to ask for your support and maximum co-operation to carry out this profitable business opportunity in my department.
On June 6, 1999, an American Oil Consultant/Contractor with Petroleum Corporation, Mr.David Ameeraly, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months.
valued at USD$18 000,000.00(Eighteen Million United States Dollars )
in my branch.
Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.
After a month, we sent a reminder and finally wediscovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation, that Mr.David Ameeraly, died in a plane crash On October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767Flight 990) with other passengers on board.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.David Ameeraly did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. This sum of USD$18. 000,000.00 and
the interest is being rolled over with the principle sum at the end of each year. No one had ever come forward to claim it.
According to the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW, at the expiration of eight years; the money will revert to the ownership of the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

My proposal is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin to Mr.David Ameeraly, so that the fruit of this man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt Government officials. This is simple and hitch free, I will like you to provide your full name and address so that I can forward to you the contacts of our bank's attorney for the preparation of the necessary
documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin.
Any bank account in any part of the world, which you will provide, will then facilitate the transfer of this money into your bank account as the beneficiary to the fund.
The money will be paid into your bank account for us to share in ratio of 50percent for me and 40percent for you and 10 %will be set aside for expenses incured during the
transaction. There is no risk at all.The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
attorney and my position as the Branch Manager of the bank guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested to go into co-operation with me,please reply to me,on my private email address, ahmed.kharusii2007@yahoo.com
Upon your responses, I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you to understand this transaction very well.
Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Please upon the receipt of this mail message, send to me the following to enable me start processing of the transfer.
1.Your Full Name.
2 Your Country of Residence
3.Your House Address.
4.Your Phone Number
5 Your Fax Number.
Thanks,

Sincerely Yours,
Ahmed Al Kharusi.
Branch Manager,
National Bank of Dubai, United Arab Emirates