These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

From: barrister harry white - barristerharrywhite_001@yahoo.com

Harry White Chambers
Plot 2789 House 38
Adelaja Housing Estate
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria.
email:mbarristerharrywhite_001@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise. This is
Because we have not met before but I am inspired to send you this email
By the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to

the both of us.

I am Barrister Harry White the Legal Adviser and counsel to a deceased
expatriate contractor late Engr.Steve Moore a national of Isle of Man in

UK, who was a staff of Zenith Oil and Gas Company here in Nigeria) in

Nigeria.

My client and his entire family died in a plane crash in cotonou, Benin
Republic on the 26th of December 2003. You will read more stories about

the crash on visiting this:

website:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my

clients extended relatives, but my effort has proved unsuccessful.

The board of Directors of his bank adopted a resolution and I was

mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of his fund valued at

Twenty Seven Million, United States Dollar ($27,000,000.USD) in his

domiciliary bank account with the bank or forfeit the money to the bank

as an unclaimed fund.

I came across your name, while trying to locate documentation's regarding

possible relatives of my client in his country of origin and I am

convinced that you may be able to act in locus for my late client as his

next of kin.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to my late client;

the bank needs only the facts as presented legally. I shall assemble all

the necessary Legal Documents needed to back up our claim.

I assure you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate

arrangement That will protect us from any breach of the law.


Once the transfer is effected the fund will be shared in the following

ratio: 60% to me and 40% to you.
.
Please kindly get back to me via my private email address:
barristerharrywhite_001@yahoo.com
with the following information to enable me file the application with the

bank to commence the process of the transfer of the fund.

1. Your full Name:

2. Your Contact Address:

3. Your Mobile phone Number and fax Number:

4. Your Age/Gender:

5. Occupation:

All your information shall be kept strictly confidential.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,
Barrister Harry White (Esq.) LLB