These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

MY HUMBLE PLEAD FOR YOUR HELP

From: Miss Cherish Mora - cherish4real@excite.com

From Miss. Cherish Mora
Abidjan - Cote D' IVoire

Dearest

My name is Cherish Mora 18 years old and the only daugter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Benneth Mora. My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a coccoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad ,12th.Feb 2004.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of him who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 10 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12 2004 he called the secretary who acompanied him to the hospital and told her that he has a sum of $12.000.000.00 US DOLLARS (TWELVE MILLION U.S DOLLARS)kept in a security company here in (ABIDJAN),Cote D'ivoire.

He also explained to her that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me in transfering this fund from the bank here into your personal account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund,and also use it for an investment purpose. I am just 18 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know anything about the international business world. I am comfused and do not know what to do.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Dearest one, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daugter ?
2. Can I completely trust you ?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the money is in your
account ?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as
possible.

Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Miss.Cherish Mora.


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com