These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Please Comfirm Receipt

From: MRDUANE SCHNEIDER - duanes01@myway.com

MR.DUANE SCHNEIDER

VOLKSBANK LTD.

DR.-ARTHUR-LEMISCH-STRAßE 1

9560 FELDKIRCHEN

AUSTRIA

Private Box:duanes01@myway.com

Dear Sir,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Duane Schneider credit officer of VOlksBank Ltd .I have a beneficial business suggestion for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr. Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah

who was a contractor to the Iraqi forces and also business man and

deputy governor of Baghdad, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18

calendar months, with a value of Ten Million,Five hundred thousand

United States Dollars only in my branch [US$10,500,000.00].

Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, even during the war.

Again after further much notification to his business address and still no response came from him.

We later found out that Mr Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah was killed in a

drive-by shooting, and his entire family died in a bomb blast that

hit their home respectively

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm) After

further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Hatem Kamil

Abdul Fatah did not declare any next of kin in his official papers

including the paper work of his bank deposit.

And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of

his deposit in my bank. So, Ten Million,Five hundred thousand United States Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country, at the expiration three years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Austrian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah so that you will be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we

shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will

prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of

kin to Mr.Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah,all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address

so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill

in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and

letter of probate in your favour for the transfer of the funds to an

account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to

adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the

necessary documents.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters

concerning this issue.Once the funds have been transferred to your

nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your private phone and fax

numbers for easy communication, you can write me via my private box:

duanes01@myway.com , and I will provide you with more details of this operation.Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Duane schneider