These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hello friend

From: added by portage for apache - sbricks001@yahoo.es

I am Mrs. Susan Bricks,but now undergoing medical treatment,due to cancer. I was married to late Dr.George Bricks who worked with Finical Services Authority(FSA) UK. for nine years before he died in the year 2004.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. When my late husband was alive he deposited a bond in cash with a private bank in Europe. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this bond the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church or individual that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.

I don't want them to know about this development.Please always be prayerful all through your life. Hoping to hear from you.Remain blessed in the name of the Lord,

Mrs. Susan Bricks