These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

From Miss Rosemary Freepong

From: rfreepong rfreepong - frosemary333@yahoo.co.jp

Dearest One,
Besides being interested in living and investing in your country, i am Rosemary Freepong the daugther of Mr.William Freepong of kenama distrit in serria-leone. My father was killed by his business partiners on a business trip. Following the political crisis in my country, i was forced to live my country to Abidjan Ivory Coast where my late father deposited the sum of $(9.000.000.00) (Nine million united state dollars)in a security company here in Abidjan.

The money he made during his time as coco marchants in my country.To be honest with you, this is the only inheritance left for me by my late father which i am with the necessary documents concerning this deposite. Now i have succeeded in locating the security company here in Abidjan –cote d'lvoire and I am soliciting for your assistance to help me to transfer this money into your country for investments so that we can invest it in any lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope of life.

I have promise to gratify you with 10% of the total sum if you assist me. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction. Please kindly contact me with the above email address immediately for more discussion.
Thanks for your kind attention.
Most emphatically,
Miss Rosemary Freepong.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com