These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

FROM Maria S Blessing

From: maria blessing - maria.blessing@yahoo.fr

FROM: Maria S Blessing AVENUE 105 RUE 12
ZONE 10 ABIDJAN
COTE D`IVOIRE

Dearest One,
I am Miss Maria Blessing from Cote d'Ivoire. My Father Mr Geoffry Blessing who was into cocoa/Cotton export, he died last 5 year after a brief illness. before his dealth he told me that he deposited the sum of U.S 8.5m(Eight million five hundred thousand united states dollar) in one of the prime Bank here in Cote d'Ivoire. Now I have to get a foriegn partner who will stand as my beneficuary for the transfer.

Please, I want your focus in this transaction for this is risk free ,legal and Genuine Deposit. I ask for your assistance and permission to submit your name as my foreign partner for release and transfer of this fund in your personal bank account for safe keeping and investment.I humbly ask for you to response to this email immediately with your Tel/Fax numbers to enable me forward to you the neccessary documents concerning this deposit. So we can conclude this transaction before our election time comes up.

I have conclude to give you 20 % of the total money after the release and transfer of this fund in your bank account for your noble assistance to me. And note that this is the only hope that i have and I therefore try to keep it confidential.

Please let me know your mind, And I awiat your response soon.
Best Regards.
Miss Maria Blessing


---------------------------------
Stockage illimité de vos mails avec Yahoo! Mail. Changez aujourd'hui de mail