These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shalom be on you

From: fountainseedterraes - fountainseed14@terra.es

Shalom be on you!

Compliments of the day to you Dear Beloved. This e-mail is from me Mr. Jeffery
Graham, from the United States of America. Before i engage into contact with you
now, i had to go into serious prayers and fasting, and then i could find it so
easy and convenient to make contact to you. So please don't find it strange in
me contacting you.

Given my current state of health, i have decided to donate what i have to you to
help to do the work of the Lord. I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for
cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my Wife, Who had worked
with me tirelessly and we accomplished alot all through the years. We have lived
in Australia and New Zealand and some major parts of Europe doing businesses. I
have been touched to donate from what i have inherited from my late wife estate
to you for the good work and support since we never had any children, rather
than allow My wife relatives to use our hard earned funds ungodly.

I will be going in for a surgery by Monday nextweek. I decided to WILL/donate
the sum of US$5,750,000 (Five million Seven Hundred and fifty thousand United
States Dollars) to you for the good work and expect you will help support the
motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have changed my will; you and
him will arrange for the change of ownership of the funds and transfer of funds
to you. The funds deposited with a finance outfit and the name is withheld
basically for security and confidential purposes and would only be released
to(you).

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please
use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Please always put
me in your prayers daily.

I will be waiting to hear from you to give you further instructions on who to
contact to help in the change of ownership.

God Bless you.

Your Brother in Christ,

Mr. Jeffery


Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu