These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dear Friend

From: karl udo - infokarl@yahoo.fr

Dear Friend, I am Karl U. Newe, a solicitor at law. I am thepersonal attorney/sole executor to the WILL ofmy lateclient'who worked as an independent oil Businessmagnate in my country and who died in a car crash along with his immediate family on the 5th of Nov2004. Since the death of my client in Nov, 2004,I havewritten several letters to the embassy with an intentto locate any of his extended relatives whomshall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandonedFunds and all such efforts have been to no avail.I decided to contact you so that we can talk and seehow we can both put heads together and acheive this.Please note that i do understand that base on what isgoing on all over the internet world people find itdifficult to assit in issue like this but i assureyou that you will not regret assisting me if you cangarantee me of your trust.On this note, I wish to present you to the financecompany, as the surviving relative to the decease sothat we can put in claims for payment with your nameas the beneficiary of the fund.I will apprecaite if you can send me the following, 1.Your Full Name2.Your current Mobile telephone and fax numbers 3.Your age 4.Occupation 5.Your Current address This will enable me file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release ofthis sum of money in your favour.I intend to invest my shares in your country underyour management in any profitable and legitimate business ventureyour know best when the funds gets to your country.I will send you more details on how we will proceed and concludeThis project as soon as I heard from you.
Thanks and waiting to hear from you.
Yours faithfullyKarl Newe


_________________________________________________________________
Vous êtes plutôt Desperate ou LOST ? Personnalisez votre PC avec votre série TV préférée !
http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.com/SeriesTV.aspx