These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hello Morton Donald This Is Fred

From: Fred Bennett - fredbenconsultant@yahoo.com

Dear Morton,

I am MR. Fred , the personal accounting officer to Late Engr. Michael McGinty, a national of your country, who used to work with shell development company in Nigeria.Here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On January 31st 2000, my client, alongside his wife and only daughter, died through an air crash in the Alaska air disaster with other passengers on board, . You can confirm this from the website below; http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives for their fund, but this has also proved unsuccessful.

Meanwhile, Michael, my client never used his original names and that of his entire family to book the flight from Newyork, as he was travelling on his personal trip and never wanted the Shell Development company to know about this because it was illegal and could jeoperdise his job. Hence it took some time to know about his death by his company on the plane crash and beside, why you did not see your surname listed.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives for their fund, but this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his surname over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit was lodged.

Particularly,UNION BANK NIG. PLC., where the deceased had an account valued at about $9.5MILLION DOLLARS has issued me a notice as his accounting officer to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 5years now I seek your consent to present you as NEXT OF KIN of the deceased, since you have the same surname so that the proceeds of this account valued at $9.5MILLION DOLLARS can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

FRED (MR.)


---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games