These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

MESSAGE

From: MADAM SABINA LAZE - laze_sabina@hotmail.com

4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea, SW3, England.

Here writes Madam Sabina Laze, suffering from cancerous ailment.I am married to Engineer Silas Laze an English man who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My
husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had
passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 3 Million (THREE

Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a security company here
in UK. my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. I have decided to donate this
fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the
down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into illperceived ventures.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security company in UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority
that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Hope to hear from

you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

You can contact me through my mail: laze_sabina@hotmail.com

Madam Sabina Laze