These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

FROM MARIAM UDUO

From: Mariam Uduo - uduomariam4@yahoo.com

FROM; MARIAM UDUO DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
EMAIL ME PRIVATELY VIA;

mariam_uduo20@yahoo.com

ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR FUTURE.

Dear loved one,

Permit me to introduce my very self to you. In fact I am Mariam Uduo the only child of late doctor Uduo Kuassi who was the director general of cocoa export corporation of Cote D'ivoire and was killed by the rebel forces there in my country cote d'ivoire during a political war at the same time with the former military president General ROBERT GUEI.

While my father was rushed to the hospital unconsious due to the torture and bullet wounds he quickly sent for me as the only born dauther before his untimely death.Meanwhile he told me all about this 10.5 millions US dollars (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAS),he deposited here in a bank in Dakar Senegal for future investiment on my name as next of kin.

I am afraid of my life and the safety of this money is not guaranteed in any way,because the political war that brought the untimely death of my beloved father has not come to end yet.The people who killed my father is in search of me.I ran to political asylum here in Dakar-Senegal as a political refugee and living in the refugee now, and not free to move around.

1-Rebels never come in agreement with the existing government .
2-Rebels refused to drop their arms for peace to hold and now the campaign of presidential election, president elect is on couple with the political WAR.

My life and this money is not save if I remain here in africa.This made the Bank director to advice me to look for a GOD fearing and honest foreign partner whom this money can be transfered to his account for investment in his country. PLEASE I want you to assist me get this money transfered to your private nominate bank account in your country and I will travel out of my Africa entirely to join you immediately,after when my total money is creddited to your bank account and also you shall look for good investment so that I can invest this money wisely and continue my education and life there with you.There will be legal proof in all about this transaction of Transfer to you.

I have agreed to give you 15% of the total amount and extra 1% maped out for any expenses you might make like,telephone calls,e.t.c,during the time of transfer.

Please for the interest of this business transaction contact me through this my private mail address immediately you receive this message for more information to enable me proceed towards concluding the arrangement to transfer this money to your bank account.Finaly I got your email contact through my dilligent search for a trust worthy person to assist me achieve a sustainable future.

mariam_uduo20@yahoo.com

Your new friend,
Mariam Uduo.
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND MAY GOD BLESS


---------------------------------
Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase