These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -

Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.

Sunday, October 14, 2007




Attn: Sir/Madam,

I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. My Name is Princess Mary Paul. I am the only child of my Late Father His Royal Highness Igwe Olisa Paul Of Onicha in Ogoni Kingdom. I know you will see my letter to you As an embarrassment considering the fact that we do Not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient With me I feel very pleased to contact you for some Assistance and business relationship. I live in Nigeria with my parents.

My late father His Royal Highness Igwe of OniCha Land in Ogoni Kingdom was a Loving, caring and hardworking businessman who died unfortunately in a ghastly auto crash. Before the sudden death of my beloved father, and Mother, my late Father intended to establish a business in the United States of America With the sum of $14.7 Million United States dollars, but unfortunately he died with my mother before this proposed Venture.

Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am a woman and as I am not a male child for my parent. Well according to some barbaric Traditional laws here in Nigeria (Africa) which doesn’t permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the Management of his business and other properties including myself who automatically seems to becomes a daughter to one of his immediate brothers who will be the next King. Unfortunately to this wicked family member, the $14.7Million United States Dollars, which my late father intended to use In establishing a business in the United States was Deposited in a bank account unknown to his family. I And the lawyer is the only one aware of this money, So I have discussed this matter with a staff of the Bank that I want this money personally so that I will Be able to take care of my educational Needs since my late parent family members vehemently Opposed the furtherance of my education.

According To the staff of the bank, the best way to secure this Money is to transfer this money to a bank account Outside Nigeria For safe-keeping, later it will be Used for business establishment subject to the Advise Of whosoever finally assists us. At this juncture, I therefore ask for your sincere Assistance in providing us with your bank details and the ennoblement to facilitate the remittance of this Fund into your nominated account. As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this transfer.

However, I Have decided to give you 20% of the total money as a Reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 80% of the money will be for my investment, as I will Want to keep aglow my late father's dream of Investing in real estate.

To be able to help me, kindly send through my email, your Personal details including your contact information for easy Communication.

Thanking you for your anticipated response.

100's of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music