These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dearest One in the lord

From: maria koffi - mkoffifamily100@yahoo.fr

Dearest One in the lord. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the sweet followship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your entire family in Jesus Name Amen! I am Mrs Maria Koffi, from Ivory Coast, Cote D'Ivoire. I was married to Mr.Stephen Koffi who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died in the year 2003 after few days in the hospital The doctor said his death was as a result of poison.We were married for so many years without a child. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited a trunk box with a security company here in Cote D lvoire.Which contains the sum of Us$15.million dollars.Presently this money is still in the custody of the security company in Cote D lvoire but the consignment was not made known to the security company as money rather it was decleared as a family valuables to the security company for security reasons. Recently, my Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next few months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church,organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows and other people that need help and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth". l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband's property and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I don't want them to know about this development and l know that With God all things are possible This is why I am taking this decision.Though it was very painful to hear this kind of news from my doctor but I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. I don't think there is need for any telephone communication in this regard because of my health but the important thing to me is for you to do what i will require you in this regard. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company in Cote d'lvoire. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this consignment. I also want you, church or the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my only shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain yours sister in Christ.Mrs. Maria Koffi.
_________________________________________________________________
Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui !
http://toolbar.live.com