These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

NATWEST BANK PROPOSAL

From: NATWEST BANK PLC - brownwalter233@yahoo.com

NATWEST BANK PLC,
111 Southend,croydon,
Surrey,London.cr9 1zy.
Good Day,


I am Mr Brown Walter, Senior Credit Officer of NATWEST BANK plc.
Here is a 100% concealed and mutually profitable business
proposal for you.

After the United States and Iraqi war, our client
Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah who was the deputy governor of
Baghdad in Iraq and also business man made a numbered
fixed deposit for 12 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Five
million British Pounds only in my branch.

Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, even in the first
quarter of this year. Again another notification was sent and still no
response came from him. We later found out that the Deputy
Governor has been assasinated in Baghdad.

The websites below is a proof and verification of the news about
his death:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm

http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979

After further investigation it was also discovered
that Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah did not declare any next
of kin in his official papers including the paper work
of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the
last time he was at my office that no one except me
knew of his deposit in my bank.

So, Twenty Five million British pounds is still lying in my bank and
no one will ever come forward to claim it.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I
will like you as a neutral person to stand in as the next of
kin to Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah so that you will be
able to receive his funds with my aid as the insider.

THE PREREQUISITE OF THIS PROJECT:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned
out so that we come out successful.
I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the
necessary documents that will back you up as the next
of kin to Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah,all that is required
from you NOW is for you to provide me with your Full Names
and Address so that the attorney can prepare the documents with
your name.

After you have been made the next of kin,the attorney
will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure
the necessary approvals and letter of probate in your
favor for the move of the funds to an account that
will be provided by you.

There are no risks involved in the matter as we
are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney
will prepare all necessary documents.

Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all
matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been
transferred to your nominated bank account we shall
share in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10%
for any expenses incurred during the course of this
operation.

Should you be interested, please send me your full
particulars including your private phone and/or fax
numbers for easy communication,and i will provide you
with more details of this operation as well as my particulars.
You can reach me on my private email: brownwalter233@yahoo.com

I AWAIT A MAIL IN RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Brown Walter