These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mrs Rebecca Garang

From: rebecca garang - rebecca6867867@hotmail.com

Greetings! The source through which I got your contact gave me the confidence to reach you. I am Mrs. Rebecca Garang the widow of late Dr. John Garang who was until his death the vice president of Sudan in Africa. In brief, my late husband was a strong opposition to the incumbent government and for over 22yrs he has indefatigably fought for the liberation of the Sudanese until he was appointed the vice president on the 9th of July 2005 following the cease fire agreement that was signed on the 6th of January 2005. A decision welcomed by the International Community as an avenue to quench the decades of civil war in Sudan. He died on the 31st of July 2005 following a helicopter crash alongside with 12 others just 22days after his appointment as the vice president. What led to the helicopter crash is still unclear but I know that my husband was the target. I am a religious person and had always seek for God's direction in all my endeavors. I have a problem I believe you will be of great assistance. Please kindly permit me to have your direct telephone numbers to enable me contact you for better explanations. Please email me below. (mrsrebeccagarang2005@hushmail.com mrs.rebeccagarang_2005@hushmail.com
Remain blessed.
Yours sincerely
Mrs. Rebecca Garang
Khartoum Sudan
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline