These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

From Miss Salam Muhammad

From: Salam Muhammad - miss_salamm@yahoo.fr

Hello, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact information from a computerize data following my effort searching for a trustworthy person to assist me in this issue. I am Miss Salam Muhammad am 17 years old now am the only daughter of late Dr. Hassan A. Muhammad, who was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast(Cote d'Ivoire) before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal. Since my mother died, my father took me very special because am motherless. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan, He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of Six Million United States Dollars (USD$6M)Only deposited in a Security Company in Abidjan which the company did not know the real content of the box because it was registered as a family treasures for security reasons. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that i should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice who can assist me in claiming this box out from the security company for investment purposes (such as real estate management) and he said that he made an official declaration to the security company management that his foreign partner will come for the claims of the consignment box for security reasons and because of my age too so that I will not miss use the money inside as I do not know anything about business or investment.
But because of the present political problems in this country Cote d'Ivoire i want to transfer the box out of this country as i do not know what might happen next, i am honourably seeking your assistance in the following way, To act as the foreign partner of my late father by claiming this consignment box out from the security company to your own country where we can invest it safely because my late father told me that the company will transfer it to any one I choose down to his or her country.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this box down to your home country over there. Awaiting to hear from you soon. Thanks and God Bless. Miss Salam Muhammad
_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le blog Messenger Le Meilleur du Web : toutes les vidéos qui buzzent le plus sur Internet !
http://meilleurduweb.spaces.live.com