These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Message from Paul Nana

From: Paul Nana - paul.nana@hotmail.com

Message from Paul Nana

Greetings and good day,
I know such letter of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, However I have decided to contact you by e-mail due to the urgency of this. I am compelled to deliver this offer to you, to seek your assistance on a profitable business opportunity that requires a foreign reliable partner for it to succeed.
I had been a male Medical student of the University of Cocody in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa. But the political crisis in my country had forced me to withdraw for now. Few years ago, the Rebels in my country struck our town and killed my parents in one of their attacks. My late Father, Robert Nana, being a highly reputable doctor and politician in my country was a prime target. Fortunately for me, I was in school in Abidjan when the attack took place.
However, my life is still in danger! Before his death he had a foreign account here in Côte d'Ivoire up to the sum of $10 Million which he had earlier confided in me was for medical establishment oversees, as stated in his will.

In my father's will, he specifically made it clear «THAT I CAN ONLY INHERIT THE MONEY IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY USED FOR THE PURPOSE HE INTENDED FOR IT TO BE USED! And that is to establish a medical institute in a foreign country, with the kind assistance of a foreign medical doctor, or a reliable businessman/woman. He wanted me to practice out of my country because of the unpredictable and serious political crises.
Accordingly, I intend to invest in your country in the direction that my father had indicated before his death. This is my reason for writing to you. If you are willing to assist me please indicate your interest.
OUR PERCENTAGE SHARING WOULD BE: 80% FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE HOSPITAL 15% FOR YOUR SERVICES 5% FOR INTERNATIONAL / LOCAL EXPENSES INCURRED. Please if you have any question, I will be too willing to answer it.

Please treat as confidential!
Hoping to hearing from you soonest.
Thanks and best regards.Paul NANA.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx