These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

YOU WILL GET MORE INFORMATION

From: MrAbdul Hameed Mahmood - abmeed2@yahoo.co.uk

From the desk of Mr.Abdul Hameed
Manager of Bills and Foreign Exchange,
National Bank of Dubai.
Private Email:abmeed1@yahoo.ie
Attn,
I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On December 6th, 2002, an Atlanta physician, Mr. George Brumley Jr made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months valued at $12,000,000.00(Twelve Million US dollars) at my branch.

Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder. Eventually, we discovered from his contract employer that Mr. George had died. Further investigations conducted by me indicated that he neither left a WILL nor a contactable next of kin or a relation in his entire official document, including his bank deposit information with us.
You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this website: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

This amount is still available in my branch, and rolls over with interest every year. Nobody has and will ever come forward to claim this money. According to our Country's Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, this money will be reverted to the Ownership of the Government, which in turn will end up in the hands of some very corrupt and unscrupulous Government Officials.

Consequently, as manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance Department National Bank of Dubai, my proposal is that, I will like you to stand in as his next of kin, so that this old man's—´ fruit of labor does not get into the hands of uncaring Government Officials. There are legions of less privileged people all over the world for whom a meal is like paradise. I feel that other than allowing this money to disappear, it will be more useful and beneficial to give it out to charitable Organizations.

I need your assistance to stand in as his next of kin and claim this money. You will personally apply directly for the release of this fund while I shall back you up with all the relevant documents concerned with the deposit of the fund including the certificate of deposit.

Upon confirmation by the financial attorney of my bank, a letter of administration or affidavit of oath will be issued within Five (2) working days. This letter or the affidavit will enable you claim this money which would then be transferred to you into a foreign account which you will provide. I wish to point out that I want 40% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 60% is shared equally between us.
This proposition is entirely risk free. The financial attorney of my bank would provide expert services after the submission of the deposit certificate which I will provide while I will use my position in the bank to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please get back to me via this security email I will also need your private telephone and fax numbers»for confidentiality and easy communication, so please do not fail to include them in your return message.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. I will also require your assistance towards investing my share in your Country.
I look forward to your anticipated cooperation.
Sincerely,
Mr. Abdul Hameed