These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

I HOPE THIS EMAIL MEET YOU IN A GOOD CONDITION

From: drstevenelson - barrcyrilokeke@ig.com.br

From The Desk of Dr stevenelson
General Auditor Of BANK , Inland
Bank.
Private Email :( drstevenelson@yahoo.it )
Attn:
Sir/Madam

I am Dr stevenelson the general auditor
of BANK, Inland Bank Plc.
There is this floating funds which is to
the tune of Fifty Million Euros (50,000,000.00 Euros) Which as been
floating in this A/C n? 5005874BS1000 since 2000 after the death of
the true owner of the funds Late Mr.John Cuthbertson an American who was a
private business man unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of
Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000, including his
wife and only daughter. You can read more about the crash on visiting
these sites below.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list

I
just came across his file again when I was auditing all the credit account
in BANK and I find out that nobody has ever come on behalf of the Late
Mr.John Cuthbertson as his next of kin to claim the funds. And I have
been monitoring this account since I discovered this
information.

In this case I have concluded to contact you if
you are reliable to
execute this transaction with me, then I will
instruct you on how to claim as the next of kin to the late Mr.John
Cuthbertson , so that the funds could be transferred to your overseas A/C,
if only you can co-operate with me.

After the transaction is
being successful I will come to your country
to collect my own share
which is 55% for me and 45% for you, feel free to give your own opinion on
this transaction modality if you wish. Please contact me through my
private email. ( drstevenelson@yahoo.it ) send to
me the following information.

1}FULL
NAME..............................

2}YOUR CONTACT
ADDRESS................
......
3}AGE AND
OCCUPATION....................
..........
4}DIRECT TELEPHONE
NUMBER.......
I await your soonest
response.....................
Thanks
Drstevenelson
General Auditor
Of , Inland Bank
Private Email :( drstevenelson@yahoo.it