These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Letter from hospital

From: Anne Bates - annbates@fsmail.net

Letter from hospital !!!
This is Anne from Trinidad &Tobago. I am writing from the hospital in
Cote d’Ivoire, therefore this mail is very urgent.

I was told by the doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver
damaged and can only live for some months. I inherited some money
($16.500 Million) from my late father and I cannot think of anybody
trying to kill me apart from my step mother in order to inherit the
money, she is a citizen of Cote D’ivoire.

I want you to contact my house maid with these informations below:
Miss Barbara Aloko
Address: Rue De La Princess L/G 152 Cocody Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
Western coast Africa) Email / soloxinto05@yahoo.co.jp

She will give you the documents proofing the existence of the money.
Please contact Barbara with any valid (driving license or id card) and
your telephone numbers to assure her that you shall never cheat or
betray when you have access to this fund.

I have instructed her to sell all my valuable items and use the money
to change all the documents to your name to enable the bank transfer
this money to you without any problem. I have appointed a lawyer which
she knows that will assist you to change the documents of the money in
your name as sole beneficiary to enable the bank transfer the money to
you.

This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money:

(1) Give 15% of the money to my house maid Barbara
Aloko as she has been there for me throughout my illness and I have
promised to support her in life. I want you to take her along with you
to your country to continue his education and establish her as your
daughter because her parents are very poor.

(2) Give 25% of the money to Charity Organisations
and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.

(3) Use 10% of the balance money to fly my body to
bury in my home country based on the fact that i was poisoned by my
step mother so i do not want my step mother to be the one to bury me.

(4) Request the lawyer's international passport. And
Let Barbara sends you her photos and ID CARD as she has no passport to
be sure of whom you are dealing with. Barbara is so little (age
17years) therefore guide her
Note:

This should be a code between you and Barbara Aloko in this
transaction "Hospital" any mail message without this code "Hospital" is
not from Barbara or me as I don't know what will happen to me in the
next few hours. Please, make sure that you forward your national
identity card or driving license to Barbara when contacting her to
enable her give you all necessary information that you may need

Barbara will send you my personal documents when you reach for her.
And if I don't hear from you within two days, I will look for another
person. May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
Pray for me always.
Anne Nanda Bates.
Thank you Holy Father