These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

To You

From: Eli Machin - eli_machin01@yahoo.com.hk

Greetings, Before I start,I must firstly,apologize for this unsolicited proposal to you.I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship,but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action. My name is Eli Machin, Solicitor to Gerald Welsh,who died with his wife in an air crash on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline flight990. Before the death of Gerald Welsh, he maintained a fixed deposit account with a Financial services Company here in Europe(details of which I will disclose to you later).Since his death,none of his relatives have come to make claims for this money as his beneficiary,and the bank cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claims, as beneficiary to the deceased as indicated in the bank guidelines. The bank has made several futile efforts to contact his relatives. Based on this discovery,I now seek your permission to have you stand in as a next of kin to the deceased,as all
documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the release of these funds all amounting to the tune of(USD32, 000,000.00) to any nominated account of your choice. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.If you are interested in my proposal, please contact me immediatelyRegards,Eli Machin

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web