These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

i need you from Rose

From: rose yao - rose2005yao@yahoo.fr

DEAREST ONE

I know that you may be furious about this mail but am very sorry for coming to you in this way and any inconvenience this mail may cause you but I believe firmly that through the basis of humanitarian assistance my plea will be treated with favourable attention.

Am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail, I found your e-mail address in the web directory, and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can ignore it and please accept my apology.


I am writing you this mail with all sincerity of my heart as I have an interest in knowing you much better as i amrequesting for your helping hand with the understated business proposal.

I am scare about telling you my main principal purpose of contacting you apart from being a friend. Please kindly pardon me if you find the content of my message disgusting

I am ROSE YAO ,I am a young girl of 20 years old from DANANE one of the eastern town of IVORY COAST( COTE D'IVOIRE) . I am the only surviving child of my parent while during the course of the war that took place in my country. My father's name is YAO A. DAVID (of blessed memory). My late Parents were wealthy Gold & Diamond Dealer in IVORY COAST( COTE D'IVOIRE)-WEST- AFRICA

I don't know the extent you are familiar with the war that took place in IVORY COAST( COTE D'IVOIRE).My late Parents were wealthy Gold & Diamond Dealer IVORY COAST( COTE D'IVOIRE)-,my father was arrested and later died in prison after spending a year in prison by the present government,he was arrested for financing the rebels that controls the northern part of the country.

Before the arrestation of my father here in Abidjan he secretly called me and told me that he has the sum of five million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($ 5,500,000) left in a Finance and Security Company here in Abidjan,that he used my name as his only daugther as the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To help in receiving this money in your country.

2) To serve as a guardian of this fund .

3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you a good percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you will indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14 days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon. please reply me to this mail.

rose2005yao@YAHOO.FR

thanks and God bless.


YOURS SINCERELY,
ROSE

---------------------------------

Sé un Mejor Viajero
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden