These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

GOD BLESS YOU

From: mrs linda eze - mrslindaeze@yahoo.com.hk

Dear,
I know that we do not know each other previuosly but I beleive that it is one day that one knows another and they develop a relationship;I am Mrs. Linda eze a former staff of the Nursing institute. I was married to Engr. John eze who worked with National oil for nineteen years before he died in the year 2006.We were married for eleven years without a child before he died after a brief illness.Before his death we were embarking on a programme to set up an old peoples home.We expected to do this before death took him away.When my late husband was alive he deposited a huge sum of money with a finance company. Presently, this money is still with the Company.The money was accumalated from an onshore engineering award my husband won during the military regime.
Recently,I was attacked by husbands relatives who removed all the valuables in the house becuase I have no child.They did not have any knowledge of the funds becuase it is out of the country and hence my contacting you for it to be in safety as they might cause more harm on me in the bid to have it.Based on this situation and Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an organisation or better still a God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want the organisation or individual that will use this fund to set up an old peoples home or orphanages for widows etc.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are on my neck and has being maltreating me with the only motive to take away any valuble from me becuase I refused to be remarried by one of them who is old enough to be my father hence I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by this selfish people. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.
I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the lord one day.If you will be of assistance, I will surely appreciate and thank you for your kindness in giving me this help.
Thank you
Mrs. Linda eze.
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE