These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

READ AND GET BACK TO ME

From: ADNAN HARMOUDI ISMAIL - harmoudi07@yahoo.com

Greetings from Dubai,

This letter must come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a
day that people meet and become great friends and business partners. I am
Mr. Mr.Adnan Harmoudi Ismail, currently Head of Cooperate affairs with
Emirates bank here in U. A. E.

I write you this proposal in good faith, believing that I can trust you
with the information I am about to reveal to you. I got your contact over
the internet as a trustworthy and reliable person. Please pay attention
and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email. I am
the personal solicitor to a foreigner, Late Mr. Donald Heck, an American
who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Egypt Air Flight
990, 1999 air crash {for more information about this crash and person you
can contact this website}
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

He is an Iraqi Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the CHEVRON
PETROLEUM CORPORATION, Mr. Donald Heck, made a (Fixed deposit) for 36
calendar months, valued at US$17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million Five
hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my bank and I happen to be his account
officer before I was moved to my present position recently. You may read
more about the crash on visiting this B.B.C News internet website. If I do
not move this money out of the country immediately, by end of the year the
government will definitely confiscate the money, because my bank cannot
provide the account owner to explain the source of the money.

I cannot directly transfer out this money without the help of a foreigner
and that is why I am contacting you for assistance. As the Account Officer
to Late Mr. Donald Heck , coupled with my present position and status in
the bank as Head of Retail Banking Group , I have the power to influence
the release of the funds to any foreigner that comes up as the next of kin
to the account, with the correct information concerning the account, which
I shall give you. All documents to enable you claim this fund will be
carefully worked out and there is practically no risk involved, the
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of law, beside U. A. E is porous and anything
goes. If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us
to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied.
If you are interested, contact me as soon as you receive this message so
we can go over the details. Thanking you in advance and May God bless you.
Please, treat with utmost confidentiality. I shall send you copy of the
deposit certificate issued to you when the deposit was made for your
perusal.

I wait your urgent response via my private email: harmoudi077@excite.com

Regards,
Mr.Adnan Harmoudi Ismail